We are aware of the importance of our work and our responsibility. The training of our analysts is therefore subject to strictly controlled, structured processes followed by a final examination in accordance with internal quality requirements.
After having completed our onboarding program, our security experts specialize in one of the subject areas of usd HeroLab. The specialization, structured training and targeted combination of automated and manual security analyses ensure consistent high quality.
INTERNATIONALLY RECOGNIZED STANDARDS
Our security experts are certified according to internationally recognized standards, such as:
- Offensive Security Certified Specialist (OSCP)
- Offensive Security Certified Expert (OSCE)
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH)
- SANS FOR408: Windows Forensic Analysis
- SANS SEC504: Hacker Tools, Techniques
- Exploits and Incident Handling
- SANS SEC575: Mobile Device Security
- Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)
- Certified Information Security Manager (CISM)
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL)
CODE OF ETHICS
Without exception, our security experts are subject to contractually binding confidentiality agreements, are bound by the Code of Ethics of the EC Council and have a certificate of good conduct that is updated once a year.
RESPONSIBLE DISCLOSURE POLICY
We treat the results of our work responsibly and always act in accordance with the principles of our Responsible Disclosure Policy.